General Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: Mar. 24th, 2017
The Authors, except where specifically mentioned, wrote all the Articles. All trademarks and branded names mentioned are properties of their legal owners. The Articles are updated and published on ad hoc basis, without any predefined periodicity. The Healthy Aging Academy may under no circumstances be considered as a publishing multimedia product or an online newspaper.
The information contained in the Articles is to be considered as simple personal opinions and not as professional advices. Except where clearly stated and with the evidence of scientific studies cited in the Articles and Pages, the other statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The Authors accept no responsibility whatsoever with regard to any action and/or decision taken as a result of using this website. Anyone who’s reading the content of the Healthy Aging Academy implicitly accepts to take responsibility for his/her own actions. All views that are put forward in the Articles are based on personal experience, provided that results can under no circumstances be guaranteed.
The Healthy Aging Academy is not intended to replace any medical treatment whatsoever. Whether you are aware of any physical or mental illness, you are invited to seek medical advice.
3. Use of the Blog
The Authors reserve the right, without any matter of dispute, to remove any discussion in the event of:
- Any unlawful conduct with libellous, defamatory and racist statements;
- Any public incitement to hatred and violence;
- Any action, statement or conduct which might constitute an offence against persons, Institutions or religions;
- Any action, statement or conduct which might constitute a violation of other’s privacy;
- Any action, statement or conduct which might constitute an infringement of copyright and trademarks as well as patents violation;
- Any action, statement or conduct which might inflict harm on minors;
- Any disclosure of personal data and information pertaining to third parties;
- Any illegal and inappropriate use of the Blog in order to promote or advertise commercial activities.
Any comment will reflect solely his/her author’s point of view.
The Healthy Aging Academy website has been created using WordPress. When a comment is inserted, this software automatically detects and registers identification data as date, hour and computer’s IP address used to access this site. In order to assure a proper insertion of a comment, a valid e-mail address must be provided.
All data collected will in no case be transmitted to third parties, except in the event of a request being made by the Competent Authorities, should an illegal behaviour or a criminal offence be detected.