Review of a Product: What is Brain Pill?”
It’s not NZT but it’s the kind of pill you might see in Limitless. 74-time Jeopardy champ Ken Jennings uses it to stay sharp. Yes, we must be talking about the natural cognitive memory booster, Brain Pill – the supplement used by everyone from students to businessmen and everyone in between to boost memory and related brain function.
Brain Pill isn’t some fictional magic pill in a tale of make believe. It’s the real thing – a pill you can take to boost your memory, have a quick wit and sharpen your cognitive function. How does this work? Good question. Let’s talk about this awesome memory booster.
Introducing Brain Pill, the awesome memory booster.
Brain Pill is a natural cognitive memory booster. You can also call it a nootropic and, OK, fine, a smart pill. If you take this memory booster, you’ll have better memory, because it’s formulated with high-impact natural ingredients that encourage better blood circulation in the brain and help establish paths in your brain responsible for short and long-term memory.
In particular, Brain Pill is designed to help mental alertness and fight memory loss. That alone is a big deal because the latter is a huge problem after we hit 40. Memory loss tends to get worse with time and is a lonely road to travel.
But what about these rumors of Brain Pill being a natural Limitless pill? Well, among other things, Brain Pill is designed to help working memory – that’s your short-term memory – which scientists argue is a better litmus test for intelligence than IQ.
Having a high IQ just means you know how to ace a test. A good memory means your cognitive functions are firing on all cylinders.
In other words, this awesome memory booster really can make you more intelligent. Those rumors of it being a smart pill are valid.
Why People Use It
Folks are snatching up Brain Pill because it helps their memory. That’s got a million applications. It can help you remember where you put your keys, for example, or have faster recall of facts on an exam. That’s the tip of the proverbial iceberg, though, because its formula is like rocket fuel for your brain, and has exciting applications that might change your life.
Some of the more common reasons folks buy Brain Pill include:
- Better Memory – The obvious reason people love Brain Pill is because it helps memory. That might help you remember someone’s name, for example. Or quickly retrieve key facts at work.
- Boost Intelligence – Better memory means your brain has better cognitive and executive function. Yes, you really can take a pill and get more intelligent.
- Be More Productive – Remember in Limitless when Eddie Morra wrote that novel in just 3 days? You may not hit those levels with another memory booster, but you’ll certainly get a lot more done.
- Learn New Skills – Also like our favorite Bradley Cooper character from a movie that isn’t The Hangover, you may learn new skills when you take Brain Pill.
- Fight Brain Fog – Ah brain fog…is there anything else that kills productivity with such reliable ad nauseum? The good news is that this memory booster fights brain fog and brings your top game. Get that brain fog outta here!
- Tune Out Distractions – This is an extension of what we’ve already talked about. Brain Pill is poetry for your productivity at work or school, and when you need to focus on one thing at a time.
Use Brain Pill For Your Memory and Cognitive Skills
Most folks buy Brain Pill to boost their memory. That’s what it’s designed for, with clinically studied natural ingredients like Cognizin and Huperzia Serrata, which show huge promise for memory, brain function and their ability to keep it on its tippy-toes.
The memory benefits of Brain Pill alone separate it from other so-called cognitive memory boosters.
But it’s those other benefits of Brain Pill that really make it awesome. Yes, you know the one you’re thinking about. Brain Pill will make you more intelligent. Call it a natural Limitless pill if you like, the end result is it’ll help make you smart.
Is that what you’re looking for? Then